User story #12668
Remove the "Update policy" button
This button does what Rudder does automatically, so it has no need.
Moreover the user can't tell the difference between this one and "Regenerate all policies".
So this button is more confusing than helpful, please remove it.
- Target version set to 4.1.14
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1993
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.14 and 4.3.4 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom