Add zypper_pattern provider in package technique
We should add the support of suse patterns to the packages technique.
#2 Updated by Félix DALLIDET 7 months ago
#3 Updated by Félix DALLIDET 7 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1307
#4 Updated by Félix DALLIDET 6 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|0996ddbf79774a881e25fc899c525bc276690e44.
#7 Updated by Félix DALLIDET 6 months ago
The feature is still not complete. It:
-ensure the presence of a pattern
-ensure a pattern is not installed (it should not remove the packages provided by the pattern)
Upgrading pattern was not tested at all. I was not able to find patterns with available updates, and have no knowledge in building some by myself.
All actions are using the "zypper -t pattern" command type, so it should behave like intended.
Options to pass to the zypper command are not supported yet.
#13 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 5 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released