Documentation for dsc ncf GM does not appear in the user manual
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
The user manual provided with the server rudder does not contain the documentation about windows specific generic methods.
- Category set to 82
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 61
- Project changed from 52 to Rudder
- Category changed from 82 to Documentation
- Assignee set to Alexis MOUSSET
- Target version changed from 407 to 4.2.7
We should copy the windows specific .cf files into the doc before generation.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/422
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.2.7 and 4.3.3 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom