Wrong color of the generation status icon background
It seems there are two different shades of green background for the tick icon. The second one appear when the menu is selected, and only when mouse hovers the generation status zone. It is not easy to take a screenshot.
Seen on firefox 60.0.2 with todays 4.3.3 nightly.
It actually happens after clicking twice in the generation status area.
- Target version changed from 4.1.13 to 4.1.14
- Parent task deleted (
- Related to Bug #11889: The red cross in case of generation problem is not visible enough added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1992
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from Strange behavior of the generation status icon background to Wrong color of the generation status icon background
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.14 and 4.3.4 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom