Broken reporting when class_prefix contains an unexpanded variable
In this case, the previous value of class_prefix is used, and the current methods get previous method's outcome.
We should check if class prefix is really defined.
- Project changed from Rudder to ncf
- Category set to Generic methods
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/784
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.3 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom