Rename "bundle name" in the technique details
Technique editor - UI/UX
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
It could be technique id, or something like this. Bundle has no meaning in the Rudder context, this is ununderstandable for users.
And probably just stop displaying it by default.
- Target version changed from 5.0.0~beta1 to 5.0.0~beta2
- Target version changed from 5.0.0~beta2 to 5.0.0~rc1
- Target version changed from 5.0.0~rc1 to 5.0.0
- Target version changed from 5.0.0 to 5.0.1
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 77
Rename it to "technique ID"
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis MOUSSET
- Priority changed from 77 to 76
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/844
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom