Generic method "File_remove" can delete empty directories
if we build a dir like this:
Apply a directive based from the GM "file_absent" on the file "/tmp/toRemove", Rudder will remove the folder.
Now, if we make the same directory and add a file in it:
Rudder does not remove the directory but returns a compliant report.
This is most likely unwanted.
- Effort required set to Very Small
We can add a simple test before actual action.
- Target version set to 4.1.16
- Target version changed from 4.1.16 to 4.1.17
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/874
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Tags set to Next minor release
- Subject changed from File_absent GM can remove empty directories to Generic method "File_remove" can delete empty directories
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
Also available in: Atom