Make validation workflow a plugin
Architecture - Refactoring
As for #12885 and for the same reason (allows to grow the feature independently of Rudder main webapp), we want to make Validation Workflow a plugin.
That ticket will handle the removing of validation code from Rudder (the first step being to just remove the activation of workflow) and other ticket will handle the plugin part.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1982
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom