Wrong bundle name passed in 12154
The bundle name passed to the "set_variable_values" bundle is wrong, leading to a broken GM.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/789
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:a6018251f68490eead1e93d84c61597612b70bc5.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.13, 4.2.7 and 4.3.3 which were released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom