No color difference on hover on the user menu
Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
It should have the same darker orange as generation status.
- Target version changed from 4.3.3 to 4.3.4
- Target version changed from 4.3.4 to 4.3.5
- Target version changed from 4.3.5 to 4.3.6
- Target version changed from 4.3.6 to 4.3.7
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Severity set to Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 72
- Priority changed from 72 to 0
I think it should only have the same darker color when the api-authorization plugin is enabled. When this plugin is not enabled, there is no possible interaction with this element so it is normal if its appearance does not change on mouse hover.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2073
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.7 and 5.0.3 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom