In some cases, reporting context calls can be the same for different methods, and hence ignored
When several GM have the same class variable, their reporting calls are the same, and ignored after the first case, leading to broken reporting.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis MOUSSET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/791
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Target version changed from 4.3.4 to 4.3.3
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.3 which was released today.
- Related to Bug #13001: Fix log_rudder tests after reporting changes added
Also available in: Atom