User story #12986
Add a generic method to test variable existence
We have it on windows but not on Linux yet!
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/794
- Related to User story #12433: Technique editor should let the user test a variable added
- Target version changed from 4.1.14 to 4.3.4
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/794 to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/800
- Target version changed from 4.3.4 to 4.3.5
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:e52c4a49150ba67a19910a51654165a717b7760b.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.5 and 5.0.1 which were released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom