Rudder - Bug #12939: Package management technique fails to check if a package is absent in the "latest" version
ncf_package unsupported "absence" of "latest" version of a package is not clear enough
Generic methods - Package Management
It only prompts an info level message. It shall be visible in the error message of the report that the option is unsupported.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/795
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.14 and 4.3.4 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom