Fix log_rudder tests after reporting changes
#12953 changed the generated code, but the tests have not been updated
- Related to Bug #12953: In some cases, reporting context calls can be the same for different methods, and hence ignored added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/797
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:3bdb2783cb5a7605f33eb230cea858b18defe3d8.
- Subject changed from Tests broken after #12953 to Fix log_rudder tests after reporting changes
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.4 which was released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Packaging to Packaging
Also available in: Atom