Remove the "tw-bs" css hack
In Rudder 3.x versions, there was a conflict between the CSS Boostrap and Jquery-ui libraries. To avoid this, we added a custom "tw-bs" class on all bootstrap elements of the interface, so that the Boostrap style overrides the Jquery-UI style.
But now we no longer use the Jquery-UI library, so we shouldn't use this hack anymore.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2000
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
- Related to Bug #13392: [tw-bs hack] After success pop-up after directive modification, screen remains faded-in added
Also available in: Atom