License incorrectly interpreted in several plugins
Added by François ARMAND almost 5 years ago.
Updated almost 5 years ago.
There seems to be something broken with license in api-authz, branding and node-external-reports.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-plugins/pull/81
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:rudder-plugins|845686ccd7e201ad38cc8e1751c6a29a831fab5c.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.4 which was released today.
- Project changed from Rudder to Rudder plugins
- Category deleted (
- Target version changed from 4.3.4 to 4.3
Also available in: Atom