file_check_special tests are failing on debian
They are failing because the test expects the command:
/usr/bin/file -b "<file_path>"
to return "block special" but it returns "block special [bunch of extra stuff]" when dealing with specials files.
Changing the string match of the test to a regex match should solve the problem.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/809
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
Also available in: Atom