Remove unused _service_check_running_smf and _service_check_running_src in branch 5.0
These 2 methods are hidden methods, that used to be used in pre-4.1 ncf_services implementation. Since the 4.1 refactoring, these methods are not used anymore, so wa can remove them safely now that 3 major versions have passed since their demise
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/812
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:bfadbd983b815f153358242c5929717868c61d0f.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods - Service Management to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom