user_primary_group tests are failing on suse
User creation default behaviour is set from the file /etc/login.defs.
We shoul ensure it since tests assume that the default behaviour is to create a primary group for a new user.
Since the test is in unsafe we can assume that changing the conf file is legit.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/819
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.5 and 5.0.1 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom