"//" in rudder-web/secure/api//settings/global_policy_mode cause browser/spring error
Spring (as of spring 5) and browsers don't like double slash in URL.
Remove it to avoid warn in logs.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2017
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Related to Bug #13509: Using API with // fails silently on Rudder 5.0 added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.5 and 5.0.1 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom