Clicking on Status/Details leads to a disabled screen in Rudder 5.0
Added by Nicolas CHARLES over 4 years ago.
Updated over 4 years ago.
In Rudder 5.0, if we click on Status/Details, all gets grayed out and is disabled. The only way out is to refresh the page
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2019
- Related to Bug #13367: Mosts modals in Rudder 5.0 don't have the color bar added
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Related to Bug #13392: [tw-bs hack] After success pop-up after directive modification, screen remains faded-in added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.0~beta2 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom