Rudder system api token only have RO access
We define a list of ACL for our System api token with access to all api, But, Since #12209, you don't have api-authz plugin this token has only RO access to prevent usage of those accounts when the plugin is not enabled.
Replacing ACL rights by a RW right fix this issue
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2025
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.5 and 5.0.1 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom