" error: List or container parameter 'args' not found while constructing scope 'log_rudder' - use @(scope.variable) in calling reference" when running Rudder 4.3
service_enabled doesn't properly call the reporting
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Félix DALLIDET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/823
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:2b8f9cb6ed15b8572c4ac16b0a1883cf454de093.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.5 and 5.0.1 which were released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom