some ncf test are failing on SLES because they are trying to deal with packages that are not available
Some packages are not in the standard repos and packages tests are trying to install some.
We should replace the test based on the htop package to dos2unix for example
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/833
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:7eed94e096d51edc52b2085d17725d632c874248.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom