Allow to report on same reporting parameters
When you try to apply a generic method that reports twice the same message, even if some parameters are not the same, the reporting is not made.
This is due to some cfengine limits about calling bundle that were already called (those who know are already in a deep facepalm)
This fix should only go into 4.1 branhc, si 4.3 already fixed it in another way
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/840
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:27c57cd209355626663f928efcdd701f76d4f017.
Applied in changeset commit:63679de852cf75dba7096387edd7c437d313e9c8.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom