style test nbsp_is_not_allowed.sh always fails
The tests fails in some cases on the rpm files brought from the zypper_pattern_tests.
Which is strange is that it doesn't fail when running the tests manually.
We could maybe skipped the "*.rpm" files from being checked?
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/843
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.5 and 5.0.1 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom