Node group with 'OR' multi criteria fails
Web - Nodes & inventories
Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security
Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
I'm trying to do groups based on node properties with multi criteria and OR operand
When i add the second criteria it shows me all nodes and not the ones it should.
- Subject changed from Node group with 'OR' multi properties fails to Node group with 'OR' multi criteria fails
- Target version set to 4.3.5
- Severity changed from Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround to Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Priority changed from 0 to 76
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2046
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.5 and 5.0.1 which were released today.
5.0.1 is not available when using latest on repo url ?
it always report me with 5.0.0 version.
Thanks for noticing! We gruiked the link. 5.0 point to 5.0.1, but latest was not. It sould be corrected now!
Yes it works now, the or search too btw ;)
Also available in: Atom