Use embedded curl when available
We always use the system curl, while we should use embedded one when provided.
We should test for /opt/rudder/bin/curl presence and use it when present.
#2 Updated by François ARMAND about 2 months ago
- Assignee set to Alexis MOUSSET
- Effort required changed from Small to Medium
- Priority changed from 85 to 53
We need to change in all old distrib, ie:
- debian <= 7
- ubuntu <= 15.10 (except 14.04)
- centos <= 5
- sles <= 11
And we need to change in every ncf and technique call.
#7 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES about 2 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1349
#8 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|61341499b76eda6d993ce4f44020cacf280092de.