Missing report when using default value in Generic method parameters
See #13703, there others GM that are built on the exact same scheme and which are likely to be broken as well.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/853
I tested the following GM:
directory_absent.cf => OK
package_install_version_cmp_update.cf => OK
file_from_local_source_with_check.cf => OK
package_state_options.cf => Fixed
package_state.cf => Fixed
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:4a638a13b6aac2f45c73f9f565b5a5791ed1b14c.
- Category set to Generic methods
- Subject changed from Missing report on GM when using its default parameter to Missing report when using its default value in Generic method parameter
- Subject changed from Missing report when using its default value in Generic method parameter to Missing report when using default value in Generic method parameters
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.6 and 5.0.2 which were released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom