Missing report in "Manage keys-values in file" technique
Generic methods - File Management
When using key-value technique on 5.0.1 I saw missing reports for the file content component.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis MOUSSET
- Project changed from Rudder to ncf
- Category changed from Techniques to Generic methods - File Management
- Status changed from In progress to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/855
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
what did you enter in the generic method ?
can you provide a screenshot ?
I tried to reproduce by i had reporting with 1.3 version of technique key-value
- key: hellohello
- value: kikoo
- comparator: =
it was with file /tmp/foo, key=key, value=value, separator="="
no report for key edition
- Subject changed from Missing report in key-value technique to Missing report in "Manage keys-values in file" technique
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.6 and 5.0.2 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom