monitoring.csv accumulate temporary files that can blow up the filesystem
This is because it uses a backup file edition. So currently the file is backed up at every agent run, this is not good!
Updated by François ARMAND 9 months ago
- Subject changed from monitoring.csv should use a non-backup file edition to monitoring.csv accumulate temporary files that can blow up the filesystem
- Description updated (diff)
- Severity set to Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
- Priority changed from 0 to 72
I class that one as "critical" because the final effect can that the file system on nodes using the method get full and broke production. Like in #13666.