Change the detection of curl path in ncf to use rudder_curl if available
we want to use in priority the curl shipped with rudder on old distros.
so we need to create, in the ncf lib, in 20_ a detection of rudder_curl, and if there use it, and change all the calls to path[curl] to this new veriable
- translation missing: en.field_tag_list set to Next minor release
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/862
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:65175fb614dd72c4497608852c37a8fba5d7e30e.
- Subject changed from change the detection of curl path in ncf to use rudder_curl if available to Change the detection of curl path in ncf to use rudder_curl if available
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.6 and 5.0.2 which were released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods - File Management to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom