There are still tables expectedreports & expectesreportsnodes on upgraded Rudder 4.x and 5.x,
We don't deleted these tables at upgrade, which is a waste of disk space
#2 Updated by François ARMAND about 1 month ago
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 61
We need to add an upgrade test and sql script to remove them is they are present in 4.x/5.x.
#4 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES 27 days ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1710
#6 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES 27 days ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-packages|e2c70fd6e9c9f7b1997861c2237c6b4b3fa140b3.