User's technique don't disapear after deleting
When I create a custom technique, it appear in the directive library as expected.
But when I delete it, it don't disapear from the directive library.
Updated by François ARMAND almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Discussion
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Target version set to 5.0.3
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | Technique editor and level 1 Techniques
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 79
This is the intented behavior - at least it was when we introduced the technique editor, but it makes less sense now.
Once in the technique library, a technique need to be suppressed in Settings -> Active tree (in rudder 5.0).
@Vincent, perhaps we should just make a technique deleted from technique editor be deleted from Rudder too, at least if it doesn't have directives attached?