Wrong text color in table header in Rule page
In some datatables, the text color of the headers is grey, which makes them almost unreadable.
As headers always have a dark grey background color, the text should always be white.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2085
- Subject changed from Fix datatable headers text color to Wron text color in table header in rule page
- Target version changed from 5.0.3 to 4.3.7
- Parent task set to #13832
This happens too in 4.3, I opened issue #13832 about this, Can you rebase your pull request?
- Subject changed from Wron text color in table header in rule page to Wrong text color in table header in rule page
- Parent task deleted (
- Has duplicate Bug #13832: table header display in rule page is not looking good added
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from Wrong text color in table header in rule page to Wrong text color in table header in Rule page
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.7 and 5.0.3 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom