Port 5310 is only used internally, no need to open it on the server
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | Technique editor and level 1 Techniques
The doc says to open port 5310, but it is not actually needed from nodes to server but only locally on the server.
Updated by François ARMAND about 2 years ago
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | Technique editor and level 1 Techniques
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 76
Updated by Alexis MOUSSET over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-doc|53e996bc30f6fa388b5f4df02d385d0fec4a3a26.