Bug #14167: Generic method in 4.3 should not use the class has_promiser_stack
Generic method in 4.3 should not use the class has_promiser_stack, missing 2 GM
Still user_absent and group absent to do.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/914
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.9 and 5.0.5 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom