Missing eventlogs for technique editor action and technique update
Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security
Getting started - demo | first install | Technique editor and level 1 Techniques
We don't have event logs for action from the technique editor (technique created, updated, deleted) nor for technique library updated. We need to have that now that the technique editor is fully part of Rudder (ie at least 5.0 where it's in the same config menu).
I set the criticity to "critical" because it's clearly a security issue.
- Related to Bug #10764: Technique editor ignores Rudder's CR process added
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Target version changed from 5.0.7 to 5.0.9
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Priority changed from 94 to 93
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2166
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 93 to 92
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.9 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom