User story #14314
Add serverspec tests to the ncf ones
Using serverspec could really help to test some GM, since they already provide a cross-OS framework, we should not encounter any compatibility issue.
I will put a quick example of what I am thinking of, for a service test.
I'm still unsure of what we should do if serverspec is not already installed on the machine when running the tests.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/922
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.10 and 5.0.7 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom