Change Scala project structure so that parent-pom is a real parent project
Architecture - Refactoring
Now that all scala projects are on the same repos, we can move parent pom as a real maven top project, which will all to have only one "mvn package" to do - and more consistency between our project modules.
I propose to test that set-up in 5.1, and if things are going well, to backport it in all other version to simplify tooling.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2148
- Related to Architecture #14147: Merge all scala code repository into rudder one and update directory hierarchy added
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
Also available in: Atom