Command to upgrade server from old 4.1/4.2/4.3 to 5.0 does not upgrade rudder-agent, breaking everything
Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
Running "yum update rudder-server-root" (as stated in the docs), the agent is not upgraded (which basically breaks everything).
- Category changed from Packaging to Documentation
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis MOUSSET
- Related to Bug #7777: Rudder-agent provides rudder-agent without a version added
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/568
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from After upgrading from 4.1.7 to 5.0.8, rudder-agent is not upgraded to Command to upgrade server from old 4.1/4.2/4.3 to 5.0 does not upgrade rudder-agent, breaking everything
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.9 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom