Update mustache templating method documentation to detail the windows syntax
Syntax is slightly different in Windows than in Linux, we should specify it in the documentation.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/936
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from update mustache GM documentation to detail the windows syntax to Update mustache templating method documentation to detail the windows syntax
- Tracker changed from User story to Bug
- Category changed from Generic methods - File Management to Documentation
- Priority set to 0
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.9 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom