ncf_services does not work on slackware
Generic methods - Service Management
When checking the status of a service in the ncf_lib, the result is not handled on Slackware, leading to an undefined class and then a service not found.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/937
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.9 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom