Expected repaired class in ncf tests are not correctly defined
We are missing the "_not_kept" suffix for repaired classes.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/945
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from define_expected_classes wrongly define the repaired classes to Expected repaired class in ncf tests are not correctly defined
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.11 and 5.0.9 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom