User story #14563
Add a generic method call to test generic method
We are currently missing a bundle which should call the tested one, and verify automatically the resulting classes.
Then the tests files could only focus on the impact of the generic method call and be more readable when complete.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/949
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.9 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom