Upgrade to Doobie .0.6.0 and related dependencies
Architecture - Dependencies
We are still on doobie 0.5.0 which blocks us on non final version of cats/fs2/etc.
There was significant changes between 0.5.0 and 0.6.0 (Composite[T] => Read[T]/Write[T]), and big improvement in logging and performance.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2178
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom