Debian/Ubuntu install doc fails if lsb_release is not installed
http://repository.rudder.io/apt/5.0/ $(lsb_release -cs) main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/rudder.list
http://repository.rudder.io/apt/5.0/ main is lsb_release is not installed, which breaks the repo definition for apt.
The lsb-release is not installed by default in an debian stretch lxccontainer.
It could be useful to require lsb-release or give an example of rudder.list if it is not present.
Updated by François ARMAND about 2 years ago
- Severity changed from Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | Technique editor and level 1 Techniques
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 79
Updated by Félix DALLIDET over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-doc|08414e97c4527786feb7d6d8ca092698545c3ae2.