Missing '_not_kept' state in method outcome
_not_kept is defined for error but not for reapired status ...
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/962
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from missing _not_kept statement in classes_generic outcome to Missing '_not_kept' state in method outcome
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.10 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom