Rudder should halt on fatal errors during initialization
Web - Maintenance
Currently, logs are very confusing in case an error occurs during startup of the application (ie, the LDAP server could not be contacted) because the error message appears, then many other errors appear, as Rudder does not halt on the first error.
This should be modified so that Rudder halts immediately, and the last log line contains only the real error message.
- Priority changed from 2 to 4
- Target version changed from 16 to 10
- Target version changed from 10 to 18
- Target version changed from 18 to 24
- Target version changed from 24 to Ideas (not version specific)
- Status changed from 2 to 8
- Category changed from 11 to Web - Maintenance
- Status changed from 8 to Rejected
This is a duplicate of #1974.
- Related to Architecture #17180: Compliance incorrectly computed with old reports or runs not sent in node chronological order added
Also available in: Atom