Start generation date in status is incorrect (it should not be page load date)
Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
This is highly misleading.
If you can't display the right time, it would be better to display nothing.
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2253
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from Start generation date in status is actually page load date to Start generation date in status is incorrect (it should not be page load date)
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.12 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom